In a year of much uncertainty one thing is certain…CPAs are essential. It is for this reason we are so very pleased to be able to give back to our community in a time when you all have given us something invaluable: inspiration. You inspire us every day as you continue to work hard and aim to reach your career goals, no matter what the world throws your way.
It is for this reason we launched a UWorld Roger CPA Review Fall 2020 scholarship program which received over 700 applications. While making final selections was no easy task for our scholarship committee, in the end we are very pleased to honor this outstanding group of aspiring CPAs. These recipients come from a range of backgrounds, including a single mom of three, first generation immigrants, a group leader for LGBTQ+ students in accounting, those experiencing financial hardship during the pandemic and more. These candidates all demonstrated inherent perseverance for themselves and their communities.
With that said, congratulations to our Fall 2020 Scholarship Recipients:
• Alexis Bueme, Niagara University
• Victoria Chan, Loyola University Chicago
• Cole Daniel, Georgia State University
• Angela Felver, University of Scranton
• Carlo Garcia, California State University, Fullerton
• Charles Erick Garcia, Western Michigan University
• Zaber Nahiyan, Coastal Carolina University
• Gabriela Quintanar, Florida Atlantic University
• Nichole Schroeder, Eastern Washington University
• Michela Sieber, Duquesne University
These candidates will receive a full-ride to our Elite-Unlimited Course ($3,000+ value), which is now updated for the 2021 CPA Exam. This is part of UWorld Roger CPA Review’s overall commitment to contributing over $650,000 in CPA Review scholarships through universities, professional organizations, and our annual nation-wide open application program.
We look forward to hearing from these candidates on their journey to CPA success!