Pass the IQEX Exam
The IQEX Exam is for international accounting professionals who aspire to become US Certified Public Accountants. You must be a member of non-U.S. professional associations that have entered into mutual recognition agreements with U.S. boards of accountancy.
Who is Eligible for IQEX?
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA)
- The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- The Irish Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI)
- The Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP) and
- The New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
IQEX applicants should visit the NASBA IQEX page for more information about the application process.
Become A CPA With Our Regulation Course
Are you a member of a non-U.S. professional association and planning to take the IQEX Exam to earn your USCPA credential? Let UWorld Roger CPA Review help you prepare! In November 2012, the IQEX Exam adopted the Uniform CPA Examination’s Regulation section. Let UWorld Roger CPA Review help – our fully-integrated Regulation Course is your key to unlocking your future as a USCPA.
- Covering ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, business law and taxation related specifically to U.S. accounting practice, the IQEX Exam will assume the Regulation section of the Uniform CPA Examination CSO.
- The IQEX Exam will be administered four times a year during the second month of every testing window (February, May, August, and November).
- The format of the exam is now identical to the Regulation portion of the USCPA Exam. The IQEX Exam is a 3 hour exam and consists of 3 multiple choice testlets and 6 simulations.
I Passed The IQEX! Now What?
Are you an International CPA Candidate?
If you are an international CPA Exam candidate looking to obtain your U.S. CPA license, download our free eBook and receive all the detailed information you need to qualify and apply for the U.S. CPA Exam, and other resources to help you along the way.