CPA Questions & Answers

Do I need to earn a Master's Degree to complete the 150-hour education requirement?

No, you do not need to earn a Master’s degree in order to complete the 150-unit education requirement. Another (less expensive) option is to earn the necessary units by taking additional classes from an accredited college or university. Each state/jurisdiction requires a certain number of credits to be accounting. However, the remaining credits are not specified.

Sign Up to Learn More!

Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!

Scroll to Top