CPA Questions & Answers

Does my work experience have to come from a public accounting firm?

Your work experience requirement is based on your state/jurisdiction. Most states/jurisdictions require at least two years of public accounting experience. However, many states/jurisdictions also accept non-public accounting experience (e.g., industry, government), although the number of years deemed acceptable are typically higher than for public accounting and the work experience must be verified under the supervision of a CPA.

Sign Up to Learn More!

Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!

Scroll to Top