CPA Questions & Answers

How can I verify my work experience hours for CPA Licensure?

You can have your work experience verified by the NASBA Experience Verification service. This service provides access to an interview with a CPA and conducts a thorough authentication of your work experience. This service is only available for applicants with international work experience. The process is the following:

  1. Your particular situation is accessed by a NASBA Client Manager and you are guided through the application process.
  2. Your work experience is verified by a local provider.
  3. An interview with a CPA is conducted.
  4. A comprehensive final report is prepared and submitted to the Board of Accountancy.

This verification service is only available in certain jurisdictions. Therefore, candidates who passed the exam in other states may be eligible to transfer scores to these jurisdictions.

Sign Up to Learn More!

Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!

Scroll to Top