How do I approach recruiting season if I've been denied a full-time offer after an internship?
If you have been denied a full-time offer after an internship, try the following solutions:
- Become aggressive in your job search
- Utilize your school’s career services to help you find employment, including counseling sessions and mock interviews
- Apply for as many positions as possible that are of interest to you
- Be open to jobs in different industries and company/firm size levels
- Don’t give up and be optimistic
Sign Up to Learn More!
Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!