CPA Questions & Answers

If I pass the exams in one state, are my scores transferable to any other state?

Yes, you can transfer your CPA exam scores from one state to another. After paying a fee and submitting a form on the NASBA website, you will be able to transfer your uniform CPA examination scores (passed and/or failed) to another participating board of accountancy.

Sign Up to Learn More!

Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!

Scroll to Top