What are the top Master's in Accounting (MAcc) Programs?
The top ten Master’s in Accounting (MAcc) programs in the United States are shown in the list below. All of these programs are accredited by the AACSB, the ACBSP or the IACB and have vast alumni networks, strong recruiting capabilities and high quality instruction. These programs were selected based on the most important factors to students collected from the IPEDS, such as reputation, graduation rate, quality of curriculum and student preference.
- University of Pennsylvania: Master of Business Administration in Accountancy (MBA)
- University of Notre Dame: Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Northwestern University: Master of Business Administration in Accounting Information and Management (MBA)
- Vanderbilt University: Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- University of Florida: Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- University of Virginia: Master of Science in Accounting (MAcc)
- The University of Texas: Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor: Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Washington University in St Louis: Master of Accounting (MAcc)
Sign Up to Learn More!
Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!