CPA Questions & Answers

What else can I do with my CPA license other than Public Accounting?

Other than Public Accounting, you can choose a career in a private company, with a government agency, non-profit organization, or university.

  • Working for a private company gives you the opportunity to work in financial accounting and reporting, management accounting, financial analysis and treasury/cash management. CPAs can also provide services in specialized areas of accounting like financial forensics, business valuation, personal financial planning, and IT consulting.
  • Within government, you can create a path to success at either the federal, state or local level.
  • Non-profit organizations and education also offer many diverse opportunities.

Sign Up to Learn More!

Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!

Scroll to Top