CPA Questions & Answers

What if I don't work under a licensed CPA to sign off on my licensure forms?

If you have difficulty finding a licensed CPA to sign off on your experience, then you can use the NASBA Experience Verification service. It is a service that addresses the needs of both domestic and international licensure applicants by providing access to an interview with a CPA, while also conducting a thorough authentication of the applicant’s work experience.

Each jurisdiction’s work experience requirements for your CPA license will vary. Check with your board of accountancy to make sure yours will qualify.

Sign Up to Learn More!

Join our mailing list today to get notified of new discount offers, course updates, Roger CPA Review news, and more!

Scroll to Top