Recruiters, colleagues, family, and friends are all saying the same thing to you — take the CPA Exam as soon as possible! It’s true, there is no time like the present to start your CPA Exam journey and reach your career goals faster. If you’re still not convinced that now is the time to sit for the CPA Exam, here are four reasons you should sit now:
1. There will never be a perfect time.
Whether it is the busy season at work, or you need to finish watching all the episodes of your latest Netflix binge, there will always be things on your to-do list that seem to take precedence over studying for the CPA Exam. The truth is, you will always be busy at school, work, and/or in your personal life –getting busier as time progresses. Now is the time to invest in yourself, so that in a few short months, you can start benefiting from having your CPA license.
2. Accounting concepts are still fresh on your mind.
If you’ve just graduated from college, there is a big advantage to taking the CPA Exam when you’re still accustomed to a study routine. And, your knowledge from school is still recent and you’re still very clear on topics that are tested on the CPA Exam. Take advantage of the fresh information in your brain and the pep in your step. There’s no better time to utilize all the things you’ve learned about time management and study tactics for the CPA Exam than now.
3. You’ll set yourself up for $ucce$$ at your accounting firm.
Many accounting firms offer generous incentive bonuses for passing the CPA Exam within an allotted amount of time—usually within a year. Imagine how impressed your firm will be knowing that you’ve already taken the initiative and passed the CPA Exam before your start date, which will allow you to obtain the largest bonus possible. And, you won’t have to try to manage your time learning about your new position while studying for one of the most difficult professional exams. It will also give you a competitive edge in the job market and enable you to advance over your peers more quickly. Did you know CPAs can earn up to $1 million more in the course of their career than their uncertified colleagues?
4. UWorld Roger CPA Review makes it easy for you to pass the CPA Exam.
At UWorld Roger CPA Review, we’ve changed how candidates prepare for the CPA Exam. With our award-winning program, you’ll master difficult accounting topics on a deeper level so that you can truly understand the material—ensuring you excel not just on the exam, but beyond in your career. How do we prepare you for success?
- Quality Practice Questions that ensure you fully understand the what, why, and how, including visuals, a full explanation for why each answer is correct or incorrect, and a highlight of important takeaways.
- The profession’s most engaging and effective lectures provide the comprehension and retention you need to pass.
- Innovative technology for a streamlined, results-driven learning experience that meets the needs of today’s learners.
- A team that is dedicated to your success—so when you need help, we’re there!
- An evidence-based program that delivers—94% of our students pass the CPA Exam!
Get started today and partner with us to meet your career goals faster.